Saturday, March 16, 2013

Promotion!!

Sorry I haven't been around. I've been working very hard for a promotion...AND I GOT IT!! I'm staying in my position, but I have been give full time status and benefits, as well as a transfer to a brand new store up the street from my house. I'm VERY excited to get started!! I am also ready to get back to posting. Even if its a short post daily, I want to make sure I'm getting something out there. So PLEASE keep reading!! I really appreciate knowing y'all are still with me!!

xoxo

2 comments:

spunkysuzi said...

Congratulations!!

Christina said...

Just found your blog!
Now following!
Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you.

I also have a blog design site. If you ever need a blog design, please check it out :) Christinaloranedesigns.blogspot.com

xo
Christina
pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com