Sunday, June 1, 2014

It's Been Awhile...

Hey Everyone,

It's been quite some time - but I am still here. Some things have gone on in the past year that has just changed everything in my life.

First, I am currently single. Last time I posted, I was in a relationship that was starting to dwindle and honestly take a large toll on my life. It ended last June & was just the boost I needed to get my life on track in other arenas. That being said...

Second, I started a new job. I left the retail world for an office position and I couldn't be happier. It has completely changed my life & I can't remember the last time I was this excited to go to work everyday. I am still in sales - but as an inside sales representative for a computer company. It has been wonderful and I'm hoping that I may have finally landed a lifelong career.

Unfortunately, third, I have lost no weight. I haven't really gained, but I definitely haven't lost. I have been trying to work out more, but I've recently gone on a clean eating lifestyle change. I have to say - when I eat clean, I can feel the difference in my body so much. I just feel a million times better and it makes me want to continue to do it.

But, because I have not been able to lose weight, the time has come to go see a doctor to see if there may be a problem. This is honestly the hardest I've ever worked to lose weight with no results. We've talked about looking into weight loss surgery, as well - but that will come later once I have spoken to the doctor about any other issues that may be stopping me from losing weight.

Anyways, the only reason I disappeared was because I did get crazy busy for awhile - I had actually left my job because I was almost at a point where I felt misteated and it was time to go. It was taking a toll on me and became a huge distraction. That plus being in a bad relationship was just deterring me from living a full life. But I am so happy now & ready to get back on track and hopefully start posting again.

I hope ya'll are ready to start reading again...because here I am!!

If you haven't already - follow me on Twitter and Instagram (@wolfpackchick10). I do continuously post updates there on my clean eating and such.

No comments: