Thursday, January 17, 2013

Can't Sleep

I'm having one of those nights where I just cannot fall asleep. I keep tossing and turning, but my eyes will just not stay shut. For now, I'm enjoying some Netflix and figured it would be a nice time to update my blog. I'm updating from my phone for the first time, so we'll see how that goes! 😄

So things have been good lately. I've been working hard and focusing on eating right and working out. I've been tracking currently using the Lose It! app, which has been super wonderful!! Tracking is a million times easier when you have your iPhone by your side 24/7. I've also been looking into going back to Weight Watchers. Again, being able to track right on my iPhone is what I feel could make the difference this time. It's the little ways to making losing weight easier that really help and count.

Exercising has been good; still working on breaking into the C25K program. It's been tough since my back has been in rough shape lately, but I'm on painkillers now to help loosen things up back there and should hopefully be finding a good chiropractor/physical therapist soon to help get the rest of the kinks out. In the meantime, the elliptical has become a handy friend of mine! I'm also working on abs every night and have been playing Just Dance here and there for the extra cardio. I love how I can do the actual dances and feel like I got in a good sweat, or do the actual workout sessions and feel thoroughly exercised as well!!

This all being said, I am very happy with how my progress has been. I feel good about this year and am ready to make it the last year where my main resolution is to lose weight!!

Please keep on the lookout for comments soon!! I'm catching up on everyone's blogs now and love reading how y'all have been!!

xoxo


(source)

1 comment:

MizFit said...

IM SO WITH YOU.
tonight we sleep??