Sunday, August 19, 2012

Music Monday

Continuing the new blog schedule I've set, we have come upon Music Monday!!

Music Mondays will basically be a day where I either post a playlist, a favorite song or music video, a recent live performance that I really enjoyed...anything related to music really!! You might see some songs that I've posted in the past...but just bear with me as I work to come up with some great things that are new for ya'll!!

Today, I have chosen a song that really can be put as the theme song for this weight loss journey. So far, this has been a long road that has not produced many results. Not this time - I am so ready to be committed that I needed a song to help push me and keep me motivated and on the right track!

It's no secret that I'm a Miley Cyrus fan. I really do enjoy her music & love to dance around to it. So, today's song is The Climb by Miley Cyrus. I know a few of you have posted this as your weight loss theme song as well, but it really does represent what we are all doing so well. It's a struggle, but you have to persevere and keep pushing on.



There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

Chime in:
-What is your weight loss theme song & why?

xoxo

1 comment:

nj chiropractors said...

Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks for posting.
http://www.totalbodynj.com