Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Random Tuesday

So, Tuesday is my day to just post about whatever. I may tell you a little bit about myself...I might vent a little about whatever may be going on in my life!

This Tuesday will just be a simple opportunity to share more about myself & my favorite things through the following survey.

1. What is your favorite song at the moment?
Why You Wanna - Jana Kramer
2. What is your favorite song of all time?
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
3. What is your favorite band?
Rascal Flatts
4. What is your favorite book?
Number the Stars - Lois Lowry
5. Who is your favorite author?
I don't know. I guess I've never really thought about it. I like so many different books that I can't choose one author.
6. What was your favorite subject in school?
English or Creative Writing
7. What's your favorite color?
Red or Pink
8. Favorite store?
Target (I buy EVERYTHING at Target)
9. Favorite movie?
The Phantom of the Opera
10. Favorite animal?
Piggies!!
11. Favorite show?
Glee

Chime in:
-What are some of your favorites?? Complete this survey & link it back in the comments so I can read your answers!

xoxo

No comments: