Sunday, June 10, 2012

Down 4

So, even though today wasn't my official weigh in, I hopped on the scale this morning to see it was down 4 pounds. I've been making sure that Matt & I are walking more, so I think it's finally paying off!!

He noted the other day that my waist looked slimmer & about 20 minutes later at work, a co-worker said the same thing. I feel good about things this time around because I'm definitely focused on making a lifestyle change.

Meals have been fun to plan & easier to eat. I'm loving making salads daily for work!! I eat 3 meals a day & usually 1-2 snacks and my metabolism definitely feels like it's running faster & better.

Off to bed early so we can hit the gym in the morning. Yay!!
xoxo

P.S. I FINALLY have time to start reading again...so send over your book recommendations ASAP!! I'm starting with The Hunger Games triology followed by 50 Shades of Grey. Any other ideas??

P.P.S. I'd love to start some sort of online blogger bookclub, if anybody would be interested. Post in the comments & maybe we can get something fun started!!

2 comments:

Crys said...

I'm a BIG reader, I'd be first to join your blogger book club! And... I hated 50 Shades.I just did. While I was recovering from surgery, I got into Jen Lancaster's books and I loved them!

remerta said...

well done! It sounds like you are in a good place right now.