Monday, June 4, 2012

Food Menu - Day 1

So, I am excited to announce that today was a WONDERFUL eating day!! I worked really hard & stayed full all day by making sure I had a lot of protein in my diet.

For breakfast (around 12...I know, I had a late start this morning), I had some hard boiled eggs which kept me full until about 5 or so.

At 5, I had a salad that I brought to work with egg, chicken, feta cheese, jalapenos, and cucumbers. It was SOO good with raspberry vinegerette dressing. YUM!! Then I had some cherries & some Frozia for dessert.

Later, I had a 100 calorie pack of chocolate roasted almonds. When I got home, I was a little hungry, so I made a very small serving of whole wheat nachos with low fat mozerella cheese, pico de gayo, and some guacamole. YUM!!

And I'm still full!! Not to mention how much water I've drank today (in fact, my boyfriend literally just asked why I drink so much water. Haha!!)

How did ya'lls eating go today??
xoxo

No comments: