Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wind Beneath My Wings

Okay...so I haven't watched American Idol in YEARS. But I got invested in some of the people early this season & being that my absolute favorite is STILL going strong, I keep tuning in every week.

Last week, my favorite, Skylar Laine from Brandon, MS performed Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler. OH MY GOD--when I tell you that her performance had me in tears, I am so beyond telling the truth. She is just such an amazing singer & I haven't posted a video in a long time...so I thought this would be a good one to post!!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. And if you're not watching or voting, START!! We've gotten to the part of the season where everyone left really is the best of the best, so it's getting very competitive!!



xoxo


No comments: