Saturday, February 4, 2012

TAG -- You're it!!

Jessikins at Adventures of an Everyday Girl tagged me in this fun little game!! So learn a little about me & go ahead and have a little fun if I tagged you!!

The rules: 
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

So here we go ....
Lyndsay's Random 11:
1. I love scary movies 

2. I am super sad that college football season has come to an end...and am already counting down the days until it starts again next September!!

3. I have recently become crazy addicted to Pawn Stars

4. I have so many pairs of boots that I've lost count

5. The thought of graduating college in May both terrifies me & excites me to my very core

6. My boyfriend & I play board games on a regular basis

7. If I saw a snake my body would paralyze and I would cry! (This was Jessica's...but I'm gonna leave it since it's super true for me too)

8. I just got diagnosed with plantar fascitis and I have not been handling the pain in my foot well

9. My pump up song has been "All I Do is Win" during workouts for about the past year and a half now. Works EVERY time.

10. I would do unspeakable things to Ryan Gosling if I had the chance (haha)

11. My boyfriends oldest dog, Rascal, is my favorite & I want to steal him badly. Hahaha

My Tagees:

1. KellyisLosingWeight - I am a Future Thin Girl!

2. Daily Thoughts

3. A Journey to Thin...

4. Healthy Dreaming

5. Chubby McGee

6. Nuggets of Truth - My Weight Loss Journey

7. 42 is a Magic Number

8. Running for Myself

9. 135 by 2012

10. Goodbye, Fat Girl!!!

11. Brooke: Not On a Diet!

My answers:

1. How many siblings do you have? 1 sister, Abbey (14 years old)

2. What sports do you play? I used to play softball and I was a cheerleader

3. What is your favourite thing to eat? Cereal

4. If you could eat one thing and it be 0 points what would it be? Cheesecake

5. Would you rather read a book or watch TV? Watch TV -- I love my shows!!

6. Is cooking a chore for you or do you enjoy it? I enjoy it, but sometimes it can feel like a chore (like when I get off work super late and I just want to relax)

7. What is one thing you are most proud of yourself for accomplishing? Honestly, making it this far in life...

8. What city were you born in? Gaithersburg, Maryland

9. What was the first type of car you owned? Honda CR-V (still own it...haha)

10. Have you ever had an ah ah moment, if so what was it? I've had many...sometimes it takes me a little while to get things

11. What is your favourite recipe? My mom's meatballs or the sweet potato casserole we make every Thanksgiving

My questions for my tagees:

1) Who is your favorite Muppet?

2) What is your favorite movie?

3) What is your favorite quote?

4) What did you want to be when you grew up (as a child)?

5) Are you a football fan? If so, who is your team?

6) What is your favorite TV show?

7) Are you a cat or dog person?

8) What is your work out pump up song?

9) Would you rather eat fruits or veggies?

10) What is your favorite cereal?

11) What is your favorite scent?

So...tag, you're it!! Be sure to post your answers & let me know when so I can come read them!!

2 comments:

Ak said...

I like watching Pawn Stars sometimes too! :)

Thanks for tagging me!

BrookeNotOnADiet said...

Hi! Thanks for the tag!! My random things are up!! :)