Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'M BACK!!

Yay!! I'm so happy to announce that my mom got an iPad for her birthday, so I got her netbook until my laptop is cured...so I'm back!!

I am unhappy to announce that I feel like crap. I've definitely gained a few pounds and I always feel weird...not quite sick, but not quite well. I'm going to go back to fruits & veggies all the time in the next few days and try to jumpstart this!!

I also just found out I have plantar fascitis. While this shouldn't hinder workouts...in the past week, it's been interesting to adjust to. I now know how to stop the swelling in my foot...it's just about doing it in time to still make it to the gym!!

School has started...so I'm keeping busy with that & work...but now that I have a computer again, look out for my posts to hopefully become regular again!!

xoxo

No comments: