Monday, January 23, 2012

Workout Challenge

I found this on pinterest & am so excited to start that I'm going to do it right now!!

It has four plans & levels that you follow by the day. I'm starting today with the starters plan (even though I'm not new to exercise like it says...I want to follow the plan they set up and see what it does)

I'll take pictures and weights before & after each plan (warning now: I've gained at least 10 pounds back in the last few months...I'm very scared I could hit my starting weight again!!), but I realized I don't even have a tape measure to take my measurements...but I'm going to try to take them at work if I get a chance.

Here's the first level & plan, if ya'll want to join in this experiment:
xoxo

1 comment:

Emily said...

Good idea! New goals can help keep things fresh and keep you going when things get tough!