Yay!! I received another award...this time from Jassi over at Adventures in Weight-Loss Land. Her blog is wonderfully written & a super cute design, so you should def go check it out if you haven't yet!! Thanks Jassi!!
As usual, there are some rules that go along with this award:
1) Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you
2) Share seven things about yourself
3) Award 15 bloggers and tell them you have done it
So...here we go!!
Seven Things About Myself - Hard because I'm not really sure what's left to tell:
1) So far, I have discovered that living by myself is wonderful. I finally have the freedom to do what I want, and based on the circumstances I was dealing with, what I NEED to do for myself. It's a much needed change that I am very appreciative and happy about.
2) I am terrified for my future. I know it'll be great & wonderful, but it's so scary to think I'm finally rounding that corner to being a full-on adult. Even though I'm an adult now, I still feel like a child at times. But with this recent promotion, I've come to realize JUST how real my life is becoming. Not to mention the moving into my first big girl apartment!! Very very scary
3) I have a dress obsession. I cannot stop buying new dresses or just admiring ones I want. I usually buy at least one new dress a month...and I'll wear them all year. I'll just make them more wintery with leggings and a longer jacket, depending on the dress. But I am obsessed...to the point that when I do put pants on, people think it's weird because I wear them so little these days.
4) I think my addiction to Glee has gotten worse. Haha--I know this sounds crazy & HOW MUCH WORSE COULD IT GET?? But...it just keeps getting better & better. I seriously would be lost without that show. I'm not really sure how I got by for so long without it. When I tell you I am up there with the biggest Gleeks you have EVER met, I am completely 100% serious.
5) I have started dating again!! I was seeing someone for awhile and it just didn't work out & we never really fully committed to each other anyways...but now, I've been going out on dates with guys, hanging out with them at my place or their places...just enjoying the dating world again. However, I am at the age & mindset where I think I am ready for another relationship...so bring it on!! Keep your fingers crossed that I find the right guy this time!!
6) I am beyond ready for football season. I am just waiting for September 3rd...where I can put on my favorite red tailgate dress, throw on a Wolfpack tattoo for my face, and go cheer on my beloved NC STATE WOLFPACK!!
7) Speaking of football, I have still not decided how I feel about the Panthers drafting Cam Newton. I know we REALLY need him, but the controversies surrounding him are just...yeah. I don't know how I feel. I'll let you know if I ever make a decision.
Haha...I know that wasn't really stuff about me as much as it was random thoughts!!
Fifteen Bloggers--in no particular order (CONGRATULATIONS!!):
1) Janna @ Happiness is a Journey for Janna
2) Pam @ Plump Nonfiction
3) Cynthia @ It All Changes
4) Maria @ My Waist Loss Journey
5) Adrienne @ Chronicles of a Curvy Housewife
6) Blubeari @ Shrinking Blubeari
7) Kelly @ KellyisLosingWeight - I am a Future Thin Girl!
8) Karla @ Daily Thoughts
9) Alissa @ A Journey to Thin
10) Kelly @ Life in the Fat Lane
11) FattyBoobaLatty @ Fatty Made a Funny
12) Lori V. @ For the Run of It
13) Kristi @ Losing, Loving and Living in TX
14) Brittany @ Less Britt, More Life
15) Colleen @ Goodbye, Fat Girl!!
Thanks again, Jassi!! Can't wait to read more about everybody :-)