Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mike & Molly





I don't know if ya'll have seen this show, but I've been watching it online lately and it's REALLY funny. It's about two larger people that meet at an Overeaters Anonymous meeting and end up falling in love. It's so sweet to watch their relationship progress.

The reason I wanted to post about the show is the thought of the OA meetings they go to. Whenever they show one of the scenes during the "share" time at the OA meeting, it really gets me thinking. Could I be classified as an overeater?? I visited the OA website and read through the questions that you should ask yourself to see if you are in fact an overeater. Based on what they're asking, I would be classified as one...but at the same time, I felt like some of the questions were kinda based on situations. I don't know...I just found it all interesting and it really got me thinking.

If you haven't checked this show out...do it! It's SO good & very funny. I thoroughly enjoy each episode :-)

xoxo

P.S. I know I haven't posted in about a week...but I got some exciting news last Wednesday. I got promoted to the management team at work...plus a nice raise which is PERFECT right now since I just moved into my own place. Very excited!!!

2 comments:

Ak said...

Congrats on the promotion!!

I watched one episode of Mike and Molly and loved it! But it wasn't online at first so I didn't get to watch anymore- so I am SOOO going to check it out now!!

Marjolein said...

Congrats on the promotion!!!!