Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Weird Mood

I'm in such a weird mood today. I can't even explain it. I just feel...not here. It's one of those days where you feel like you're watching yourself from a television screen or something instead of actually being present.

I'm super excited for weigh-in tomorrow!! I've been stepping on the scale all week (even though I know I shouldn't) and just watching the number go down down down. So, I'm really hoping I don't get disappointed tomorrow & see a big loss!!

And thank you all for your support for the C25K!! I'll be sure to post updates on how it's going regularly. I need to get back to blogging regularly again anyways, so this will be a great reason to :-)

Have ya'll tried the Special K Protein Meal Bars? I've been eating them for either breakfast or lunch (especially when I have to work) and they are AMAZING. They keep me full for hours & are delicious. It's a good way to grab a quick meal when I'm in a rush!!

Well, I just thought I'd post real quick...try to figure out why I'm in such a strange mood. Guess it'll go away on it's own...we'll see

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!! Be sure to check in tomorrow for weigh-in Wednesday results!!
xoxo

1 comment:

Raegun said...

Way to go - I'm sure you'll have good results. I have to try the Special K bars....hmmm....I wonder if they're available in Canada yet. Sometimes new products take a while. ;)