Sunday, March 27, 2011

C25K Coming Soon...

I haven't posted in awhile, so I thought I'd do a quick update real quick. I've been working a lot lately, so by the time I come home, I'm sooo tired that I just forget to post. I'm going to have to work on that!! Hehe

Anyways, my mid-week weigh-in was AMAZING this week. I'm hoping I can stay the same or lose even more by Wednesday. I'm a 269 right now...exactly where I was hoping to be by Wednesday!! Saying goodbye to the 270s forever!!

My eating has been a little strange lately...mostly because of the adderall. It still completely messes with my appetite, but even though I don't feel hungry...when my tummy is yelling at me for food, I'm feeding it. Only the good stuff :-) And it definitely seems to be working.

The gym has been calling my name lately, but I haven't been able to respond. I need to get back on that!! I MISS IT!! I feel so lazy knowing that I haven't been able to get there. But, as the title of my post states, we're on the final week before C25K begins!! I can't wait to start :-)

Okay...well, it's time for another day at work. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!

xoxo

6 comments:

Finding The Thin Within said...

Good luck with C25k girl! You'll love it! <3

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Yay for leaving the 170's.. must feel fabulous! How exciting that you are so close to your C25K. So cool! I am sending you positive vibes... you'll do Great!!

~Margene

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Good luck with the 5K program - that's awesome.

Raegun said...

Great to hear from you! You are going to love C25K.

MizFit said...

people love them some C25K.
Cant wait to hear your experiences.

~Pearl said...

Good job on leaving the 270's! Can't wait to hear how your c25k goes!!