Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

Since my laptop was broken this year around Halloween, I never got a chance to post the picture of me in my costume. I have to say, I really don't think I look that bad...it could be worse (considering I was probably around 278 when the picture was taken)

But here I am as Alice from Alice in Wonderland :-)

It was definitely a fun night :-)
I don't have much more to post right now...maybe I'll post more tonight. I did a lot of shopping for my Christmas Swap partner, Michele, yesterday!! I can't wait to wrap it all up & send it off on Thursday!!

Oh yeah!! I hope ya'll like the new layout as well :-) I felt it was time for something new and different...and this one seemed SUPER cute!!

Have a great day!!
xoxo

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's a really cute pic. If I thought I would have looked that good in a costume maybe I would have dressed up too.

Kenlie said...

Wow! I LOVE your costume! :) And I'm so excited about the swap too! Yay! =)