Monday, December 6, 2010

A New Day

So...I started today off by restarting my journey. It's been so long since I've weighed in & actually took charge of everything that I'm ready to try to get things back on track.

We had a woman who came into work today who was telling me how she had lost 73 pounds since January. We had a great conversation and it really inspired me to get back to work. I'm so determined...and I once again heard that phrase, "If I can do it...anybody can do it." So many people say that about almost any topic, but it still inspires me every time. The fact that a perfect stranger believes I can do something makes ME believe that I can do something.

In other news...the WOLFPACK has been selected to play in the CHAMPS SPORTS BOWL in ORLANDO, FL on DECEMBER 28TH!! It's VERY exciting!! The 3rd best bowl in the ACC--after not even GOING to a bowl last year!! Very big deal. So hopefully I can manage a way down to Orlando to watch my boys take on West Virginia :-)

I'm crazy tired...so off to bed!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

xoxo

3 comments:

Miz said...

and lottsa people out here believe you CAN.

Katie Warren said...

You CAN do it! We believe in you too =) 2011 is YOUR year!

Michele said...

Believing in yourself is half the battle. You can do it.

New to your blog: found you through the Christmas Swap. Stay strong!