Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Skinny Girls

I took a look around one of my classes today and DEAR GOD...these girls are soooo skinny!! I guess I had never really noticed before...but it just made me feel a million times bigger.

If that's not motivation to get healthy, I don't know what is. I miss how good I used to look...I forget what it's like to have people look at you walking down the street...at least in a positive way. I hate hearing people whisper and thinking they may be talking about me. I know they're probably not...but in my mind, I'm always so scared that they are.

I really need to get on track. I'm thinking about doing weight watchers again. I know it works...I just have to let it work. I'm just so nervous that I'm going to fail that sometimes it keeps me from actually trying. Maybe weight watchers is the smart move...

xoxo

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I know what you mean about thinking people are whispering about you. I'm a substitute teacher and I'm always worried that the students are talking about or laughing at me.

It sucks, and it's a feeling that I'm looking forward to getting rid of.