Thursday, September 2, 2010

And the award goes to...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RAE AT DIMINISHING RETURNS FOR THIS AWARD!! It makes me so happy enough to know that ya'll are reading...the awards are just the extra cherry on top!!


So...the rules for this one are:

1) Post who gave you this award
I cannot thank Rae enough for this award!! It's so great to know that people are reading--it assures me that people believe in me!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

2) State ten things you like
  •  In honor of the season starting today, number 1 will be COLLEGE FOOTBALL!! LET'S GO WOLFPACK--first game Saturday & I can't WAIT to see the season start up again!! (And for that matter, I LOVE the NFL too--PANTHERS ALL THE WAY!! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!)
  • GLEE--this will be on every list that for any award I ever recieve. I cannot express enough my obsession with this show & the music from it. I mean...NOTHING cheers me up as quick as Glee does & I've learned that it's motivation while working out is unbelieveable
  • Fashion & Shopping--hence my major (fashion/textile management). I am a fashion whore & can't get enough of it. Of course, since I've gotten a little bigger, it's not as easy to find the clothes I used to love wearing--but I still manage with finding cute stuff :-)
  • Halloween--this is easily my favorite holiday. I love getting all dressed up & going out with friends for a great night on the town. And, of course, as a kid, I always loved her Halloween traditions--and we had a lot of them. Roasting pumpkin seeds, pizza party with the neighbors, then out trick or treating with the dads. Some good memories! And since I've already started figuring out this years costume--you know I'm excited!!
  • College Basketball--I know it's a few months away, but I really have been addicted to it since middle school or so. I just get such a thrill out of it--and this year, with us being so high up in the recruiting rankings, it's gonna be such a great year to watch!! Hopefully we pull through and pick up some pick wins!!
  • If you couldn't tell, I LOVE my WOLFPACK!! I have a ton of school spirit & get so excited when it comes to the team! I get all dressed up in my red & white EVERYTIME they play regardless if I'm there or not. I can and will cheer them on whether I'm at work, the game, running errands, the gym--you name it, they still have my support!!
  • Award Shows--this is a recent love of mine. I've realized in the past year how much fun I have guessing who's gonna win the award, so I gotta say I really enjoy that!!
  • BOOTS--I apparently have a sick boot addiction. Working at a shoe store, I've learned how bad it really is. I already loved my boots--but now that I'm around them 24/7, it's gone to a whole other level. So, if any of you buy any cute boots--be sure to post them!!
  • Grooveshark--if you've never been to this site, you should definitely check it out!! I use it on a daily basis...since I don't have every new song on my iTunes, this is a quick way to listen to it whenever I want before I get it on my iTouch. Plus, you can make some extended playlists (one of mine, I keep adding onto and it's just getting super long now)
  • Dresses--I know I mentioned that I love shopping & fashion, but I'm gonna be even more specific and say that dresses are my obsession. I love dresses. I look for them everyday online when I have some downtime, just to see what's out there. And I wear one almost everyday. They are just so comfortable & I never have to worry about not looking cute when I'm in one!!
3) Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment
I truly enjoy reading all your blogs & hearing from you as well!! I hope ya'll enjoy!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

xoxo

8 comments:

Leanne said...

THANK YOU!!! This is my first award. :-)

I am straight up obsessed with GLEE. I listen to a Glee radio station on AOL that friend passed along all day at work, play the CD's in my car and have watched the entire first season twice. (The "Road to Sectionals" part three times...) Might have to add it as workout music now- thanks for the tip. :-)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for passing this award on to me! :) I appreciate the support! :)

Katie Warren said...

THank you, thank you!!! =))) I <3 my blogging family!

Kelly said...

Ok - I figured out what happened. I did send it to the wrong email - I was off by a letter. Check now if you've received anything from me. ke11ny@aol.com I don't know if you have a spam filter on your email or not, but that's my email address.

Mrs. O said...

Thank you so much!! :)

Erica Marie said...

Heyy, I tagged you in a questions game post! Can't wait to see your answers♥

Also, Thanks so much for the award!! I feel like I just wont the lottery! LOL I'll be doing my award fwding post soon, I'm excited! Thanks again( :

Megan said...

Thank you! My first award, how awesome!

Raegun said...

Woo hoo! The award looks great on your site!