Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Weigh-In

So...for some reason, I didn't hit 276, but I did still have a loss! And, honestly, I'd rather lose 1 pound than nothing or, *gasp*, a gain!

It just seems weird to me though because when I weighed myself earlier this week, I was almost down to 274. I didn't start eating worse or stop working out. Maybe school isn't stressing me out as badly anymore? I don't know...but I do know that I still feel like I'm on the right track.

I've been eating at odd hours lately. That's probably the problem--but with work and school, sometimes I don't have time to eat until almost 10:00. I need to figure out a way to get in meals or at least SOMETHING so I'm not eating after 8 again!! Any suggestions??

I saw on a rerun of Real Housewives of New Jersey that Dina used to do pilates 3 days a week and cardio the other 4. Now, I don't know if you watch this show (it's one of my addictions), but Dina Manzo has an AMAZING body. So, I've essentially worked out a schedule where I'm doing pilates and cardio. I figure if it can make her look good, maybe it'll do something for me too!! I started yesterday and I'm excited because even the days where I don't have time to work out--I'm doing some sort of quick workout to get SOMETHING in.

I guess that's all for now. Hope everyone has a good day!!

xoxo

P.S. Dawne over at It's My Time... has put out the TREAT FREE SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE!! where for we're going to be staying away from sweet treats for the month of September. For every week that we stay away, we're entered into a drawing. It all seems like a wonderful idea--you should go check it out & join in the challenge!! I'm definitely going to commit myself to staying away from treats--who knows, it may be what I need to boost this weight loss!! And congrats to Dawne on her one year anniversary of this journey!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

great job on the loss this week! :)

Adrienne said...

You are doing great! I have the same problem with eating late.. but I do know that if you can eat by 7pm, then not eat anymore... it REALLY helps to lose weight!! But make sure you still get all your calories. Congrats on -1! They all add up!

Meghan said...

I have the same problem! Yesterday I was busy with school LITERALLY until 11pm. It's ridiculous! And it's hard to eat on a good schedule. And hard to eat stuff that good for you too! But you lost, so good job! Keep it up!

divad said...

So glad you're joining in on the TREAT FREE SEPTEMBER! It was already a challenge today, as I went shopping all day in Toronto!

It's good to have scale number goals, but I've learned the scale can lie. It does not always reward hard work the week we do the work. It's a crazy little device. Keep at it and don't put too much pressure on yourself to reach number goals you set. Strive to stick to eating well, exercising regularly and let the scale do its thing. You'll save yourself a lot of grief!