So here goes nothing...
1. What song would be the theme song, to the soundtrack of your life?
Don't Stop Believin'. It's been my favorite song for YEARS and I have to stop and dance & sing WHENEVER and WHEREVER I hear it come on!!
2. What is something you do, that most people would find odd?
I'm a pretty odd person in general...but I put on my body splash pretty weird. I have a whole little dance I have to do so I can feel like it's all over me. That and I have a Hannah Montana lunchbox that I love dearly--that's pretty odd at my age.
3. What's your favorite genre of movies?
HORROR!! I LOVE freaking myself out!! I don't know why I do it because sometimes I can't sleep for days afterwards...but I just love the thrill of being scared.
4. If you had to move to another country, which country would you move to?
France--Paris, to be exact. I'm a fashion girl--what can I say?? :-)
5. Favorite food for breakfast?
CEREAL!! Cereal is my favorite food PERIOD. I love it!! Special K is my fave (well, all the flavors of Special K...but the Special K brand!)
7. One thing you got for Christmas as a kid that was important to you?
Well, I'm Jewish...but for Channukah, I used to ask for a karaoke machine EVERY year (I love to sing!) and I FINALLY got one. That was a pretty big one. I still have it, actually!! It's in my room right now :-)
8. What would your dream vacation consist of?
Probably a cruise to everyplace tropical there is. That sounds amazing--plus, I love cruises. They are so much fun. But this way we get to hit all the beautiful beaches as well. That just sounds delightful.
Now...I would love for these people to answer my questions:
- Ashley at The Opposite of Thin
- Blubeari at Shrinking Blubeari
- Sherron at Shoes to Lose
- Kelly at KellyisLosingWeight - I am a Future Thin Girl!
- Purple_Moonflower123 at It's Not a Diet, It's a Weigh of Life...
- Val at Festively Plump
- Who's your favorite Muppet?
- What's your favorite school supply?
- What's the best costume you've ever worn?
- What's your least favorite word?
- Who's your favorite Care Bear?
- What did you have for lunch yesterday?
- What's your favorite Broadway musical?
EDIT: Oh my goodness--I just realized that I never answered question 6 before. I'm still not really sure how that happened...but I'm going to answer it now.
6. Favorite season & why?FALL--I love the fall. My answer used to be summer, but as I've gotten older, I've realized that fall is perfect--perfect weather, football season, my birthday, Halloween. There's just so much going on. And for that much, I should probably mention that October is my favorite month. That seems obvious since it's my birthday month, but even if it wasn't, it would easily still be my favorite. There's just always so much nice stuff going on, it's hard not to love it!