Friday, September 3, 2010

Questions Game

Erica at Erica: Journey of a Fat Girl tagged me in what looks like a fun questions came where I answer 8 questions she came up with, tag a few people, and have them answer some silly little questions I come up with :-)

So here goes nothing...

1. What song would be the theme song, to the soundtrack of your life?
Don't Stop Believin'. It's been my favorite song for YEARS and I have to stop and dance & sing WHENEVER and WHEREVER I hear it come on!!
2. What is something you do, that most people would find odd?
I'm a pretty odd person in general...but I put on my body splash pretty weird. I have a whole little dance I have to do so I can feel like it's all over me. That and I have a Hannah Montana lunchbox that I love dearly--that's pretty odd at my age.
3. What's your favorite genre of movies?
HORROR!! I LOVE freaking myself out!! I don't know why I do it because sometimes I can't sleep for days afterwards...but I just love the thrill of being scared.
4. If you had to move to another country, which country would you move to?
France--Paris, to be exact. I'm a fashion girl--what can I say?? :-)
5. Favorite food for breakfast?
CEREAL!! Cereal is my favorite food PERIOD. I love it!! Special K is my fave (well, all the flavors of Special K...but the Special K brand!)
7. One thing you got for Christmas as a kid that was important to you?
Well, I'm Jewish...but for Channukah, I used to ask for a karaoke machine EVERY year (I love to sing!) and I FINALLY got one. That was a pretty big one. I still have it, actually!! It's in my room right now :-)
8. What would your dream vacation consist of?
Probably a cruise to everyplace tropical there is. That sounds amazing--plus, I love cruises. They are so much fun. But this way we get to hit all the beautiful beaches as well. That just sounds delightful.

Now...I would love for these people to answer my questions:
And the questions they will be answering:
  1. Who's your favorite Muppet?
  2. What's your favorite school supply?
  3. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
  4. What's your least favorite word?

  5. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
  6. Who's your favorite Care Bear?
  7. What did you have for lunch yesterday?
  8. What's your favorite Broadway musical?
Alright, ladies!! Hope you have fun!! Music video post coming later today :-)

xoxo

EDIT: Oh my goodness--I just realized that I never answered question 6 before. I'm still not really sure how that happened...but I'm going to answer it now.
6. Favorite season & why?
FALL--I love the fall. My answer used to be summer, but as I've gotten older, I've realized that fall is perfect--perfect weather, football season, my birthday, Halloween. There's just so much going on. And for that much, I should probably mention that October is my favorite month. That seems obvious since it's my birthday month, but even if it wasn't, it would easily still be my favorite. There's just always so much nice stuff going on, it's hard not to love it!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I didn't realize you already got the award, but I gave it too you again! :)

Adrienne said...

Thanks for the follow :) Keep it up girly!!

Valerie Roberson said...

Thanks for the tag lady!! I'm happy to answer :D