Monday, September 3, 2012

Music Monday - Least Favorite Song

Now, while the Black Eyed Peas are great to getting you pumped up when you really need it...I have to be honest & say I'm not a huge fan of them. I think it's more because their songs end up being very overplayed and I just get ridiculously sick of hearing them. That being said, I'm still going to post my least favorite song, which is probably "Boom Boom Pow," by the Black Eyed Peas.

I chose this one because it really does pump me up when I need it to, but it's still soooo overplayed & drives me crazy. I think that's more the radios doing than theirs though.

Chime in:
-What's your least favorite song? Why?
-How do you feel about the Black Eyed Peas?

xoxo

1 comment:

Karla said...

OMG, I can't believe I am going to put this in print

Britney Spears is on my Ipod!!

..... hanging head in shame.....

but I love her music when I am on the treadmill or stair-master!!