Monday, June 18, 2012

Sunburn

Ahh!! So, yesterday, we went over to the pool at Matt's place & I was sitting out enjoying Catching Fire and about two hours later I was as red as could possibly be!! I was looking all like a lobster & just feeling embarrassed for not being smarter about being out in the sun!!
TOTAL ADDICTION!! HOW HAVE I NOT READ THIS SOONER?? (source)
(source)
However, aside from the sunburn, I did get some great laps in. I forgot how much I love swimming laps & just being free in the water. It was soooo nice!! And even though I'm still pretty burned, tomorrow, we'll be hitting the gym again to get some running & strength training in.

Now it's your turn to chime in:
  • Do you burn easily? What are some of your home remedies??
  • Have you read The Hunger Games yet?? Are you totally obsessed/addicted? 
xoxo 

1 comment:

remerta said...

For sunburn: make a paste with water and bicarb (that stuff you put in cakes) and apply to the skin. My grandmother's remedy, this works because it's alkaline.

I can't swim. Almost drowned as a toddler and that together with feeling self conscious meant I never learned!