Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Back from Vacay!!

I have arrived back from DC...and I am sooooooore!! I visit my family whenever I can in DC & have waked around in that city many a time. But I don't know what happened this time to make me so sore, but my thighs are very very tight. My calves feel pretty sore too. But, I gotta see...they are TONED UP!!

I gained a few pounds, but I'm almost positive it was in muscle. Plus, I always bloat a bit when I travel...so I'm sure that had a hand in it too. I'm ready to get back on track completely though & more motivated than ever!!

I just wanted to post a quick hello & say I'll be catching up on your blogs this week and commenting!! Yay!!

Hope ya'll had a wonderful weekend & are off to a fabulous week!!

xoxo

1 comment:

Ak said...

Glad to see you back! I went to DC once and have always wanted to go back there...someday!