Monday, February 13, 2012

Swollen

Lucky me...my foot started hardcore swelling again. It's gotten to the point that if I sit Indian-style at night, when I move my foot...there is so much fluid in the heel that it actually cases my skin to temporarily wrinkle in a way I've never seen before. It hurts to no end now too. Just not good.

Going back to the doctor on Wednesday...thinking they're probably going to put me on orthodics. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. I know they will help...but how much?? Not to mention...the doctor mentioned that I would probably need steroid shots in my foot to help the muscle expand & flex without swelling. Yikes!! That does not sound pleasant at all.

We'll see what happens though & hopefully I'll have good news to post on Wednesday!!

xoxo

1 comment:

Emily said...

Gosh I hope your feet are ok :( xx