Thursday, June 9, 2011

Are You Following Me Yet??

Hey ya'll,

Still experiencing crazy hours at work...so sorry I haven't been posting or commenting. I'm working on it!! But things are super good :-) I'm very happy with my life right now & it's so amazing how weight loss just falls into place when you're happy with everything else in your life. It's been a long time since I've felt this happy, so good about myself. I'm loving it.

Now for the important stuff: ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME YET ON TWITTER?? I'm at 95 followers & will be having a giveaway as soon as I hit 100...so make sure you follow me on twitter so you'll be able to get an extra entry once the giveaway is announced. What will I be giving away?? That has yet to be determined...but I promise, it will be something awesome :-)

My twitter name is wolfpackchick10 & you can follow me just by clicking that lovely little birdie link on the side. AND MY TWEETS ARE NO LONGER ON PRIVATE!! So now there is no reason not to do it :-)

Can't wait to follow ya'll back!!

xoxo

No comments: