Monday, April 18, 2011

Passover

Just wanted to let everyone know that due to Passover being this week, I will not be weighing in. I know I'm not the most religious person, but there are certain holidays that I do completely observe, and Passover has to be one of them.

Since my diet will be very different this week, I do not want to weigh in mid-week. I will do a quick unofficial weigh-in after the holiday is over and then an official on next Wednesday as usual.

If you have any questions about Passover in the meantime, I would be very happy to answer them!! I know not everything is always clear about Jewish holidays & I'd love to be of some informative help, if needed :-)

xoxo

P.S. Crazy good workout today. I feel incredible after it!! Just the kind of motivation I needed to get back to the gym everyday this week!!

2 comments:

Marjolein said...

Enjoy!

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Aaaaand... awesome job on the workout!