Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Countdown to C25K

Okay...so today begins the official countdown to when I will start the C25K program. I made a decision a few weeks ago to do it, but I was waiting until it was warm enough to do outside. It's slowly getting there...but there are days when it's still a bit cold. So...today, I made the decision that I will begin April 1! Spring will have already begun & it will be gorgeous out!!

Additionally...I've been upping my speed on the treadmill at the gym and I think that is helping me to build up my momentum. I'm hoping for the best!!

I've decided to start it outside rather than at the gym because I don't want to be speeding up and slowing down my treadmill every 60-90 seconds. I feel like it'd be better if I can start and stop myself rather then let machine do it for me.

Weigh-in tomorrow!! I've been maintaining all week when I've checked in...but have had NO time for workouts with midterms at school. Getting back to the gym for sure tomorrow & for the rest of this week!!

xoxo

3 comments:

Harlow B said...

Good luck on your c25k. I find it's way easier to run outside too, simply because but it's not as boring as the treadmill!

plus its harder to quit. Where ever you run to at some point you have to turn around and get back home.

~ Harlow

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

That's exciting!! Good luck! You are one busy lady but I know you'll do great. :)

~Margene

Cutiebugg92 said...

Good luck, its definitely tough, but rewardig. Keep us posted.