Sunday, February 27, 2011

Update

Just wanted to post a quick update...I've been super busy lately with work & school, so I haven't been able to update. Unfortunately, this means I haven't been able to workout really either. I get up, study, go to work, come home, study, and then it's bedtime.

Luckily, I have been sticking to my plan for eating and feel like I'll at least see a maintain this week rather than a gain. I mean, OF COURSE I would love to see a loss...but I guess I'll take what I can get. Next week, I can definitely get back to working out daily...and I look forward to that greatly!!

I'm sure this sounds like an excuse to some people...but honestly, school HAS to be my top priority right now...and if that means giving up the gym for a few days to study, then that's what has to be done.

By the way...is anybody watching The Oscars right now?? I'm quite disappointed this year...I've felt very bored the whole show. Nothing exciting is really happening and James Franco & Anne Hathaway are just annoying me. Thank goodness James Franco is GORGEOUS!! Haha

xoxo

No comments: