Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Weigh-In

Uh oh...I'm a little embarrassed to post this, but I gained 2 pounds this week. I know it was probably from the weekend (wayyy too much going out), but I hate that it's only my 2nd week and I gained. But at least I know how to fix it. And then get back to keeping the number from going up!!

I have to track DAILY and track EVERYTHING!! I'm pretty sure there's where I messed up...I missed two days from tracking and then also keep skipping tracking some things (little things...mostly drinks). This week will definitely be the week to make sure EVERYTHING and ANYTHING is recorded in that tracking book!!

xoxo

3 comments:

Plump Nonfiction said...

I track everything. Tracking is one of the many keys to my success. You can do it!

Bonnie @ BBFit said...

I know it can be frustrating when you gain but I'm so proud of you for starting up again without letting this cause a set back. You're doing great!

Cutiebugg92 said...

I know how frustrating it can be I gained a pound last week too and it's still really early. I felt very discouraged, but hang in there. It could be that you didn't eat enough the week prior and if you actually ate all your points this week that will throw you off too. So just be consistent and hang in there!!