Monday, February 14, 2011

TOM

Sooo...I've decided to not weigh-in this Wednesday. My TOM started & since mine only come every few months right now (too much working out), my hormones go CRAZY & I just CAN'T resist the cravings. Plus, I'm bloated as anything.

Luckily, I've never been one to gain a ton of weight on TOM...so I'm going to continue to eat as I would & workout...then hopefully see a good number on the scale when it's over.

Do you weigh in on TOM?? I know most people do...but it's just so hard to want to. I feel like it causes me to be unfair to myself & just makes myself feel bad. You know??

Well...I'm gonna get some sleep. I didn't workout today & it made me feel HUGE. I like to look at this as a GREAT thing because it means my body CRAVES working out daily :-) So that means gym first thing tomorrow!!

xoxo

No comments: