Thursday, February 17, 2011

Salsa Dancing

So I am SO excited about tonight!! It's one of my co-workers graduation celebrations & we are going SALSA DANCING for it!! I've never been salsa dancing, so this should be exciting :-)

Plus, I think it'll be good workout!! She's from Colombia, which is why it was chosen...but I know it's going to be so much fun.

In preparation for any food that may be around at this party, I will be eating dinner before I head over there and just stay away from all the food by dancing instead!! As for drinking...I'm going to have to drive home eventually anyways, so I will definitely try to limit myself to only 2 drinks.

Stay tuned & hopefully I'll have some pictures to post!!

xoxo

1 comment:

Easley said...

That sounds FUN! I haven't been dancing in forever, hope you had a blast!