Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Weigh-In

So, although I weighed-in today just to see how I was doing...I've made the decision to only post it once a month. This way I'm seeing a higher number and will feel more confident in how I'm doing.

I've been REALLY good about working out & eating right. I just hope I can keep it up. Classes have started, so that stress is kinda back again...but now that I'm part-time, it shouldn't be near as bad as it was last semester.

Another episode of I Used To Be Fat is on tonight. If you have not seen this show yet, TUNE IN!! I've found it to be so inspiring to see them lose THAT much weight THAT quickly. I was hoping to watch it AT the gym tonight...but I have a paper to write that's due tomorrow, so it looks like I'll just be doing a home workout tonight. As long as I'm doing something, I feel good. But I can't WAIT to get back to the gym tomorrow. I forgot how much I love working out :-)

Alright...this was my paper break, but I guess I should get back to it. Hope everyone that's in snowy areas is staying safe & warm!! We only got ice, but it was still super dangerous to walk & drive in!!

xoxo

No comments: