Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On the 1st, 2nd AND 3rd Day of Christmas...

So, my package got a little lost in the mail, but finally got here today!! I couldn't wait to start opening all the goodies in the box, but of course I have to open one a day. Since we're starting 3 days late though, my partner & I each got to open 3!!

So, here we go...

On the first day of Christmas, my partner gave to me a yummy smelling lotion & lip gloss!! (Amazing since I LOVE Pier 1!!)

On the second day of Christmas, my partner gave to me some amazing smelling and portable hand sanitizer from Yankee Candle!! (Which is great since I def need hand sanitizer working with as many people as I do...you don't know where their feet have been!! Hehe)

On the third day of Christmas, my partner gave to me a gorgeous nail file & a little bag that actually matches my purse perfectly!! (And this is without her knowing what my purse looked like. I have attached a picture of my purse to show you how crazy perfect they go together!)
Check out that matching!! Crazy, right??

Loving everything so much so far :-) Can't wait to open something else tomorrow!! (The temptation to open them all in one sitting is CRAZY...but I think I can resist :-D)

xoxo

No comments: