Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Physical Therapy

So, I began physical therapy for my accident last week...and I must admit, it hurts a little bit. I'm very sore & the swelling is coming back a little, but I suppose it has to get worse before it can get better. They did do what felt kinda like a massage though with a heating pad too, and that felt SO good. I needed the release. She also gave me some exercises that should help with my posture...but those definitely hurt too.

The bad news about it all is that she said I can't really get back to working out yet. She told me that walking is okay, but she doesn't want me to overdo it, so no running, aerobics, or lifting. Guess walking will have to do for now...as long as I'm doing something, I guess I'll feel good.

After therapy, I went to the grocery store for the first time in FOREVER. I have to say...I felt REALLY good about my choices. I got a lot of breakfast foods, but stuff like yogurt, fruit, turkey bacon, and Special K. Yum...that sounds delicious just thinking about it.

Anyways, I'm going to try and get some sleep. This week is kicking my ass it seems, so I'm just tired ALL the time. Hope everyone had a great day!!

xoxo

No comments: