Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sleep Wanted

Sleep wanted

I have been so extremely tired lately that I feel like I should post a sleep wanted ad on Craigslist and see if anybody responds. I don't know what's overcome me lately. I am tired before work, during work, and, of course, after work. I am tired before I hit the gym and feel no real energy after. I fall asleep as soon as I get into bed at night, but could easily sleep 12 hours and probably keep going from there. I just can't figure it out!!

What do ya'll think?? I'm hoping that if I can figure out this sleep issue then maybe the weight loss will get back into place and BLOGGING will follow (I know I've been sooo bad...I am losing weight though. Slowly, but surely. I'm thinking feeling more rested could speed that up!)

HELP!!
xoxo

No comments: