Sunday, March 4, 2012

C25K

Okay...so here's the gameplan for C25K this time around. I'm not gonna push myself any harder than my body tells me to. If I get too tired & dizzy, I'll stop. But I will not move on to the next day, until the day before has been positively finished.

So...yesterday, I started with Week 1, Day 1. I did about half of it and had to stop myself. However, I feel good about the beginning (especially since my foot was KILLING me afterwards). Tomorrow, I will try again. I'm aiming for every other day right now to go running. Next week though, the boyfriend & I are headed up to DC to visit the family...so we'll be playing lots of Just Dance at nights for workouts!! Plus, all that walking!! My boyfriend has never been to DC...so we're gonna hit all the touristy spots.

Just wanted to post a quick update...but I'll try to squeeze one in tomorrow to let ya'll know how Week 1-Day 2 attempt #2 worked out!!

xoxo

No comments: