Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Updated Blog

So...I've made a decision about my blog. I don't like the look of it & I want it to run as one of those blogs that could actually potentially turn into a career one day.

Since I'm still finishing up school, I'm going to wait until May to do anything...but my graduation present to myself is going to be to start over with this blog. I want to start afresh with a GORGEOUS look & amazing graphics. I want it to look like an actual business website.

Now, here's where ya'll come in...how do I do this? I'm not the most technological person & I plan to learn how to use photoshop and stuff like that in the next few months...but do any of you know where I can go to get a new banner or background or something like that??

What do you think??
xoxo

No comments: