Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gonna try...

Tomorrow, I'm gonna try to work out with this bum foot. I haven't gotten to the gym with it being the way it is & that just is not acceptable. So, tomorrow morning when I wake up (no work...so I am DEFINITELY sleeping in), I will be heading to the gym to get in a quick workout.

I have to ask...how do ya'll track your points? The WW app for Blackberry isn't really existent & I feel if I had the iPhone, I would track so much better. It's hard to keep track all day & I hate when I search for a food and it's just not in the database. It actually starts to frustrate me more than anything.

What do ya'll think?? Any tips for how to be better about tracking??

xoxo

1 comment:

Joy said...

So sorry about your foot. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Keep focused!