Monday, July 25, 2011

Like Riding a Bike

So...I discovered something today. It was my FIRST time back at the gym in over 2 months (I know...I'm a very bad girl)...and it felt like I had never left. I got right back into my routine & ended up being there for over an hour just working out and loving every minute of it. It's like riding a bike...I guess once you do it for so long, you never forget how to. That felt good...especially since I thought it was gonna hurt bad. Haha

It felt so good to be back into the swing of things. I had a rough weekend & this definitely helped to boost my mood. I'm on a mission to get this journey back on track for it's definitely taken a little detour...but I feel good about it now that I've gotten back to the gym.

I plan to go tomorrow morning before work. I really am going to try to go as much as possible. I really hope this all works out like I want it to. Once one thing in my life falls back into place, everything else typically does too. I'm already on the right track for something happened today that made me breathe a huge sigh of relief (more about that another time...)

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!! Drawing will happen in 3 days on the 28th!!

xoxo

1 comment:

Fat in Suburbia said...

Way to go! It sounds like you are on the right track!