Saturday, July 16, 2011

Getting My Life Together

So, since I moved into my new place a few months ago, I really haven't been doing my life like normal. Sure, I've been doing what I need to do for work & school...but I haven't been doing what I need to do for me.

Today, I went to the grocery store and boy did I stock up!! Tons of fruits, tons of dinner materials & lunch materials. All the good things I like that I know are good for me too. It was a pretty penny...but I know it will be worth it in the long run!!

As for my apartment, I made a HUGE dent in unpacking today. I haven't had a ton of time to unpack with work, but today I put my whole closet up & my room looks a little less cluttered now. I'm slowly getting there...aiming for about 1/2 box a day (that's seriously all I have time for), but on days off like today, I need to take advantage of my free time and get as much done as possible.

Giveaway post still to come this week, so keep looking out for it!! I almost completely have the prize together & then I'll post about it all :-)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!
xoxo

2 comments:

Marjolein said...

Love fruit shopping. Especially when it is stacked up all prettily! I want it all then! lol

Also love unpacking. The joy of putting your things in a new place, making it your home! Love it!

Have fun with the food and the unpacking!

Michele said...

Great work on grocery shopping for all those goodies to move you forward in your weight loss goals! Got to just love summer fruit.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, too. Stay strong and eat well!