Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Food Pictures

I know I've been saying for awhile that I wanted to start posting pictures of what I eat...well, I figured now is better than ever before because I'm working to get back on track. I feel like I slipped away this past week, but I'm ready to fully start tracking again. So here's my first day of food pics!!

Breakfast: Special K Protein Meal Bar - Chocolate Caramel (4 points)

Lunch: Jimmy John's Vegetarian Sub & Giant Dill Pickle (15 points)
Dinner: Smart Ones Cheeseburgers & Green Giant Cheesy Rice & Broccoli (17 points)
Some of my meals today were a little higher in points than I would like, but I actually still have 7 left over for the day...so good deal!!

I'm just so happy to feel like I'm back on track :-) Hopefully progress pictures will come next!!

xoxo

P.S. No weigh-in today! Long story...but I'll weigh in next week for sure!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How are those smartones burgers? They actually look pretty yummy in the picture.

Unknown said...

They are DELICIOUS!! You should DEF try them!!

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Food looks good! I guess i should try those Speciak K bars, right? :)