Sunday, March 13, 2011

Work Work Work

So...it's been a few days, but I've been super busy at work, so I just haven't had the time to post. My eating has been spectacular lately though. I've NEVER felt so good about my choices!!

That being said...tomorrow is going to be day 1 of food pictures. I love seeing ya'll post everything you eat & it makes me feel like it would help so much in keeping me in check...so look out for those!!

My menu is already set for the day...so I'm hoping this will be easy :-) Dinner will be at Saladworks...the newest addition to our mall. AMAZING!! Their salads are HUGE and so delicious...and only 6-7 points!! My total meal there the other day was 10 points (they give you a roll too...but for 4 points with a salad, so worth it!). Tomorrow, I think I'm going for the cobb!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!
xoxo

No comments: