Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Making the Weekends Work Challenge

So, Katie over at areyouwilling.net is holding this GREAT challenge for the month of February!! The "Making the Weekends Work" challenge :-) I am SUPER excited about this because I have had a TON of trouble finding the time to make it to the gym on the weekends...so I'm definitely going to use this challenge in hopes that I'll get myself out there at least one day of the weekend, whether it be Saturday or Sunday!!

Ya'll should definitely head on over to her blog & check out this challenge!! I think it's going to be fabulous :-)
In other news...still a little sick. Just resting and drinking lots of fluids. Internet is working again, so I got back to tracking yesterday & today. Feels good. I'm gonna try to hit the gym tonight, which I haven't done since Sunday when I got sick. Hope it's not too hard...but we'll see!!

xoxo

2 comments:

Biz said...

I'll have to check that link out - you would think on the weekends I'd have more time, but I really have to schedule working out on the weekends.

Hope all is well with you and you start feeling better!

Katie Warren said...

Glad to have you in the challenge, girl! =)