Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Change of Weigh-In Plans...

So, as of right now, I am planning on rejoining WW on the 1st :-) I think I can seriously commit this time because, for the first time, I want this to happen more than ever before. I'm waiting for the first of the year since they'll most likely have a deal going on, and I could use any discounts I could get at the moment.

For the next few days, I'm not going to weigh-in. I'm going to stay away from the scale because I've gotten back into the habit of weighing myself EVERY other hour...which is not good or encouraging at all. I'm not going to eat awful, but I'm going to allow myself to enjoy these last few days of 2010. I'm going to focus on fitness & learning about the WW program, so I am prepared when I register on the 1st.

I'm actually super excited about this!! I have a lot of thinspiration going for me at the moment and I'm a year away from graduation, so my goal is to be down to AT LEAST 200 by next December. That's about 80 pounds. I would LOVE for it to be more, but I'd love to look good in my graduation gown next year :-)

Okay...I have the day off from work, so I'm going to spend it just relaxing. Hope everyone is having a good week!!

xoxo

No comments: