Saturday, September 25, 2010

Time to Get Serious

Alright guys...it's time to get serious again.

I feel like I've been slacking off hardcore. And even though the scale is showing that I'm losing, I don't feel good about myself. I need to get back to the gym (haven't been in awhile due to my constant dizziness), start tracking my food again, and maintain my constant water drinking. The only reason the water never went away was because the doctor told me that the second I get dehydrated, I would get dizzy. I've been trying to avoid that.

I've started this weight loss journey so many times before and I think this is the point in which I just kinda stop without even realizing it. Not this time--I have to stay on track. That's the whole reason I started this blog...so that the next time I felt like giving up, I would remember that I would have to post that on here...and I'm sure that would be an awkward post to write.

So seriously...it's time to refocus and get this weight off. I know that school has been distracting me like crazy lately, but that's no excuse to not take 30 minutes out of my day and hit the gym or do one of my workout DVDs.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!!

xoxo

2 comments:

Elina (Healthy and Sane) said...

Good luck. You can do it!!!
I recently started posting my weekly weigh-in recaps on my blog and it helped a lot. Definitely adds a little more accountability :)

divad said...

Stay on track lady! You can do it. Feel better.