Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Still Dizzy

So even though they put me on medication, I've been eating 3 meals a day, and drinking tons of water...I'm still experiencing severe headaches & dizziness.

I'm gonna give it a few more days & if it's still really bad, I'm going back to the doctor.

That's all I really can type right now without the room spinning. Hope everyone is having a good week!!

xoxo

P.S. Any of you myfitnesspal.com users, when I updated my weight on there today, the ticker & badge didn't change! How do I fix this?? Does anybody know??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you. I had a bout of veritgo 6 yrs ago and I still get it on a regular basis. I'm on the waiting list for an MRI...it's not fun at all!! Hope you feel better soon!

Joy said...

I am so sorry you are going this! I hope you get to feeling better soon!!! Take care of yourself!!!!

Hugs!

fitby42 said...

I had extreme dizziness a couple of years ago and the doctors could not figure out what was going on. So, on the suggestion of a friend, I went to an ENT (ear, nose and throat) doctor. So glad I did.

Come to find out I had loose "ear crystals," or BPPV, behind my eardrum. I had to do a series of manuevers (turning head this and that way) to get it to go away. Look it up on YouTube and watch a video. You never know, this could be what you have. I also took a steriod to help with symptoms. Now I am vertigo free! Good luck.

Adrienne said...

Sorry your sick! You are doing great on your weight loss!

Marjolein said...

Hope you feel better soon.
Take it easy.