Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cleanse

I don't think I was very clear on what I meant by "cleanse." Although I already take green tea pills to boost my metabolism & help curb my appetite, I'm not really doing one of those pill cleanses. I'm just cutting out pretty much EVERYTHING I eat that I know is bad. I'm focusing on cutting most of my meals in half. Drinking only water (with the occasional coffee or green tea), and working out everyday (sometimes twice a day).

The cleanse for me is more to get the good food in my system so my body can get used to it and realize what it's supposed to be eating. I already eat pretty well as is, but I have my slip-ups and I want to have one week with no slip-ups. It's going to be hard, but I'm just going to keep myself distracted & busy and focus on only eating when I'm truly hungry and eating only what I should be eating.

So far, it's going well. It helps that I'm working everyday next week, so I'll definitely be able to keep busy. Workouts before work and some days, after. Tanning as well since my family's annual beach trip is coming up and I want to build up enough of a tan that I don't get burned.

Well, I'm going to do a quick workout & then get some sleep. Hope everyone is having a great week!!

xoxo

1 comment:

Raegun said...

Sounds like a great plan! Keep us posted on how it goes over the weekend.
Rae
xo