Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Weigh-In

Good morning!! Welcome to weigh-in day #1...

Although it's only been two days since I began this blog, I decided to go ahead and still weigh myself this week on Wednesday since that is typically the day that I would weigh myself. However, in only two days, I've already lost 2 pounds!! If I can do that in two days, I can't wait for next week to see what I can do in a full week!!

Body is SORE today. Not as sore as I feel it could be, but I'm definitely feeling that new workout from last night. You know how sometimes you can tell that you're soreness is a GREAT soreness. This is one of those times. That workout felt SO great that some sore muscles from it are nothing compared to the benefits of burned calories that it probably supplied. It's definitely a workout I can excited about doing again and again!! In fact, I'm off to try a few of the other segments now...

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

xoxo

3 comments:

M said...

Congrats on your loss girl!

Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by your blog today. Congrats on starting your journey.
Ann
Less of Me

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your loss and good luck on your journey :-)