Friday, July 30, 2010

Quick Update

Hey everyone!!

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, so I just wanted to do a quick update. I really do enjoy posting everyday, so it's important for me to do a quick one when I miss a day.

Last night, I went to a friends house and we cooked dinner together. We made salmon, a zucchini, squash, and onion stir-fry, and a pineapple & banana mixture. Then for dessert, we tried those Fiber One blueberry muffins. Everything was so delicious & filling!! I will post pictures later.

We made the decision to do this once a week...probably when the semester starts up. It's our way of trying out new recipes and creating yummy dishes!! Then we split the leftovers & any extra ingredients (like last night we split up the extra salmon to put in the freezer for later & the applesauce we used to make the muffins and so forth)

Well, I should get a move on my day. I'll post pictures of all our yummy food later tonight & probably some of the recipes next week!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

xoxo

1 comment:

Raegun said...

I'd love to see some of your recipes. I'm always looking for new ideas!
Rae
xo